- Tourist Spots
- Employment laws
- Educational Institutions
- Clubs & Associations
- Emergency Helpline
- Latest News
- Prayer Times
- Real Estate
Visa on arrival:
Immigration Visa: It can be obtained by visiting Immigration websitewww.evisa.gov.bh
For GCC residents:
- You can obtain visa on arrival or can apply online www.evisa.gov.bh only if you satisfy the following conditions:
- Applicant must have had a current resident permit of a GCC state for at least 6 months.
- Applicant's resident permit for a GCC state must be valid for at least another 6 months.
The visa is issued on arrival at the airport in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- The visa fee is paid to the Passport Officer on arrival in Bahrain, and a receipt is issued.
- You must not take up paid employment during your visit to Bahrain.
- You must be able to support yourself (and any dependents) during the visit.
- Visitor must have a valid confirmed onward ticket to leave Bahrain.
- Passport must be valid for length of time you will be in Bahrain, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer.
- If your passport validity is in doubt, you may be denied entry to Bahrain.
Length of stay allowed is 3 days.
The visa can be used only once, for a single entry.
This visa may be extended once you are in the Kingdom of Bahrain on payment of a fee.
The extension may require a Bahrain sponsor.
Applicant must show evidence of current residence in a GCC country.
Visa on Arrival:
Visa on arriving at the airport is granted to nationals of the following countries: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vatican City and also GCC nationals and residents.
Transit visa will be issued to passengers subject to Bahrain Immigration rules. Refer towww.evisa.gov.bh. Transit visa is also issued to passengers who hold hotel voucher to stay in Bahrain. For further clarification on this issue please contact your airline directly.
Transit to Saudi:
You will be given a 24 hours transit visa upon arrival at Bahrain International Airport which has to be supported by a valid Saudi visa and appropriate travel documents showing travel within 24 hours of arrival in Bahrain.
If you don’t get transit visa:
You can use Dilmun lounge. The arrangements depend on your flight cabin type. If you are traveling first or business class the arrangement would be free, but as for the economy passenger a 15.000 BD (around 57.00 USD) fees should be paid per person. Entry is subject to space available
To gain entry for your pet you must have a certificate that confirms that your pet is healthy and clear from any diseases, and your pet has to stay under the quarantine for a period of time until all papers are cleared regarding this matter.
Copyright©2013 www.hellobharain.com All rights reserved. Design by Zoom Bahrain